Community Volunteers (public)
We encourage the involvement of volunteers in all areas of our organization. Volunteering is the perfect way to feel connected to your community. Our organization welcomes volunteers who are amateur artists, professional artists and art enthusiasts of all kinds. Our volunteers offer their time and support in an effort to help our organization advance the artistic awareness in our communities. Organizations like ours cannot function without the energy and input of our volunteers.
Here is a list of opportunities for community volunteers (individuals and groups):
- Hidden in the Hills – November
- Holiday Artisan Market – December
- The Gallery at el Pedregal – Year-round
- Empty Bowl Project, Making Bowls – Year-round
- April for the Arts "annual fundraiser" - April
- ARTREACH Community Studios - Year-round
- Youth Art, Scholarships and Programs – Year-round
- Veteran Art Programs – Year-round
- Professional Services: marketing, communications, photography & video, etc. – Year-round
- League office support and fundraising – Year-round
League Volunteers (Members)
Working with your fellow League members is one of the biggest advantages of belonging to the League - networking and building resources. This is where you meet and get to know the other members - whether artists or those with an interest in the arts.
Volunteering with the League is one of the biggest membership benefits.
Here is a list of our current volunteer opportunities for League members:
We encourage you to get involved either for a day/afternoon or serve on a committee. Help make a difference in support of the arts.
- General Meetings / Membership / New Member Coffees
- Youth Art & Education, Scholarship / Programs
- ARTREACH Community Studios
- Veteran Art Programs
- Special Needs Art Programs
- Fundraising & Special Events
- Marketing / Communications / Social Media
- Grant Writing / Donor Relations
- League Office Support
CLICK HERE and see the President's letter on volunteering.
To “Become more active in the League or serve on a committee” please contact the League office
480-575-6624 or email@example.com
If you are not a member why not join today? Simply click here